Undoubtedly one of the cleanest and most beautiful things in life is to observe the sunset with a loved one and thank the Almighty that we are endowed with senses to touch the perfection. That is why today we have chosen to bring you some of the best places to view sunsets in the world.
10. Sentosa Island. This is a small island off the coast of Singapore. Here the combination of a dozen oil refineries and dyed in golden-orange sun is striking. Flower fairy, which can even blind you.
9. The shores of the beautiful Rio de Janeiro always fall into one or the other rating. It is also here or just Ipanema beach and murderous view, which can offer you during sunset. There is nothing better than this after work to stop here to drink a cup of coffee and relax while admiring the beautiful sunset.
8. Maldives. Whatever you write about it will be less. Infinitely beaches, crystal waters, flowing into the heavenly blue. Undoubtedly Maldives is a divine place for watching the sunset.
7. And here is an old acquaintance in the next few charts row – Cape Town. There is nothing more comforting than to indulge to a debt leisurely vacation on one of the many beaches of the Cape. Here hovers a sense of infinity, as if it is the end of the world…
6. Here’s the Grand Canyon in Arizona. The sunset here is breathtaking. There is nothing more beautiful than to watch the sun colored in purple and gold on those frozen in time scales.
5. Majestic Egyptian pyramids are one of the things that one should see in their lifetime. And will undoubtedly feel the mystery that surrounds it for centuries. And, as the impressive sunset is something amazing in the withering desert.
4. Imagine the sight of the setting African sun against a herd of deer in the Serengeti National Park. You can not, right? Very few people are fortunate enough to watch the sunset right from there, it is worth!
3. From Africa we head to India and well known palace of love Taj Mahal. There is no view of the sunset over the temple of love as there. The sun slowly giving way to the moon and its siblings stars. The sight of the purple sky and the silhouette of the Taj Mahal bathed in golden hues are an amazing experience!
2. Here is something in Greece – Santorini. Divine island is believed to offer the most stunning views of the sunset. There is a special place to the north, in the village Oia, which has a breathtaking view – the small island of Ios in the distance, old lighthouse in the sea and the setting orb…
1. Here it is, the winner in the ranking of the best places in the world where you can watch the most stunning sunsets. Located in California, specifically Santa Monica. Imagine huge waves crashing on a shore and Pacific gradually embraces in its arms burning sun, to create the most amazing view!